New Visiting Times
Following feedback from patients, visitors and staff, we now plan to offer flexible visiting each day between 2pm to 8pm from Sunday 1 December 2013. For more information please see our leaflet.
Welcome to Monklands Hospital
Monklands Hospital is a district general hospital with a 24-hour accident and emergency department. It has 535 inpatient beds.
Tel: 01236 748 748
Fax: 01236 760 015
- Lanarkshire's renal (kidney) unit providing an unprecedented level of care for Lanarkshire's renal patients
- Lanarkshire's inpatient services for ear, nose and throat (ENT), dermatology and communicable diseases
- General Manager – Rhona Roberton
- Associate Director for Nursing - Ruth Thompson
- NHS Lanarkshire Director of Acute Services - Alan Lawrie
- Divisional Nurse Director Acute – Joan James
Your Feedback - comments, concerns and complaints
NHS Lanarkshire is committed to improving the service it provides to patients and their families. We therefore want to hear from you about your experience. If you would like to tell us about this please visit our feedback page.