The Day Surgery Unit is open from 8am to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays).
- We treat both male and female patients.
- We provide care mainly for adults however we do admit children to the unit.
- Parental support and care are welcomed and advised for children attending the Day Surgery Unit. However, we would appreciate it if you would limit this to one parent/guardian.
- To enable us to provide the best possible service, we do rely upon you to help us.
- Please follow any written instructions and advice given to you.
Helping Staff to Learn
Monklands Hospital plays an important part in the training of students. We are sure you will understand the need for students to gain experience and hope that you do not mind their presence. We will ask for your agreement prior to students being present. However you have the right to refuse and this will not affect your treatment.