NHS Lanarkshire offers a huge range of exciting career opportunities from nursing and medical to finance and catering.
Around 12,000 staff currently work with NHS Lanarkshire. Join us and you will discover a supportive environment where you will have the chance to add to your skills and further your career.
NHS Lanarkshire's pay and conditions include:
- A minimum of five weeks annual leave increasing with length of service
- Paid sick leave increasing with length of service
- Occupational health services
- A range of other employment benefits.
Information for Applicants
We have been alerted to an internet-based fraud operating that aims to trick job seekers into thinking they have been offered a job with NHS Lanarkshire. Applicants are asked to pay fees for visas and other employment checks in return for the offer of employment. NHS Lanarkshire has notified Counter Fraud Services and the Scottish Consulates of those applicants affected by this crime.
NHS Lanarkshire advertises all general vacancies on the NHS Scotland website
All medical jobs are advertised on the website www.medicaljobs.scot.nhs.uk.
Medics can now register on this site to be kept updated by email or text with the latest jobs available.
We do not use a third party contractor to manage any recruitment. If you have been contacted by a third party contractor, we recommend that you:
- Do not respond to any request for money
- Do not provide your passport or any other personal information
- Report the matter to your local police